40 Customised Hip Hop and classic Funk tracksSony Computer Entertainment Europe is pleased to announce the September release of B-Boy exclusive to PSP and PlayStation 2.
Developed by Freestyle Games, B-Boy allows you to battle through authentic Hip-Hop break-dancing culture, challenging the world's best B-Boys on the world's greatest B-Boy stages - and hopefully take home an in-game Adidas sponsorship along the way.
The first and only authentic break-dancing title on PSP stays true to the spirit of B-Boying thanks to the wireless functionality - giving you the freedom to battle on the move - anytime and anywhere - just as B-Boy competitions were meant to be. Featuring real life B-Boy characters, every in-game move is motion-captured from the experts, including moves taken from world famous Redbull athlete, "Crazy Legs", who also acts as game MC and end of level boss. Battling around the world, B-Boy features real locations and events, accompanied by the sound of a licensed Hip-Hop and classic Funk soundtrack with each track being selected by the B-Boys featured in-game.
Progress through play by taking on 40 of the world's greatest B-Boy personalities, and pull off unique moves and outrageous combo's to become number one.
Some game features:
- 40 B-Boy characters to do battle with, including world famous B-Boy, Crazy Legs
- 12 fully licensed motion-captured competitive B-Boys from Europe, Asia and North America
- 21 authentic world wide locations including Redbull BC One, Freestyle Sessions, UK B-Boy Championships and IBE
- 40 licensed Hip Hop and classic Funk tracks
- Customize your B-Boy with full character personalization - winning battles allows you to kit yourself out with the latest adidas clothing
- Advanced control and animation system allowing full control of your characters power moves, stylish freezes and flare driven combos.