Try the 2007 Microsoft Office System. This is a genuine invitation from Microsoft to test Office 2007 but not only. In fact, here is a list of the 2007 Office Professional 2007 System programs available for download from Microsoft:
- Microsoft Office Professional 2007
- Microsoft Office Small Business 2007
- Microsoft Office Home and Student 2007
- Microsoft Office Accounting Professional 2007
- Microsoft Office Groove 2007
- Microsoft Office OneNote 2007
- Microsoft Office Publisher 2007
- Microsoft Office Project Standard 2007
- Microsoft Office Visio Professional 2007
- Microsoft Office Visio Standard 2007
- Microsoft Office Accounting Express 2007
- Microsoft Office Standard 2007
For all the products above the Redmond Company is delivering individual Microsoft Office Product Key that will enable users to unlock their software. Apparently, the promotion is limited to the United States as sign in is mandatory and the address options point exclusively to locations across the U.S. But in fact the address is of little importance and the download will function globally, which is good news.
All the trial versions come with a life span of just 60 days. This period is not a coincidence, as there are only 58 days to the official release to the general public of the 2007 Microsoft Office System on January 30, 2007.
This means that you can download the free trial versions now and use them until the Office 2007 platform will be generally available. "Try out your choice of suites or programs from the 2007 Microsoft Office release for 60 days! Trial programs contain the same functionality that you get when you buy the perpetual versions-but only for a limited time," revealed Microsoft.