· Updated the alternate Linux kernel packages to version 220.127.116.11;
· Updated dump to version 0.4b42, with better support for the EXT4 filesystem;
· Updated Parted to version 1.9.0;
· Updated GParted to version 0.4.6;
· Updated e2fsprogs to version 1.41.8;
· Updated NTFS-3G (Advanced NTFS-3G Features) to version 2009.4.4-AR16;
· Added initial support for Partclone 0.1.1;
· Missing firmwares were added in this release.
Powered by the Linux kernel 18.104.22.168, SystemRescueCd 1.2.3 has support for many filesystems, such as EXT2, EXT3, EXT4, Aufs2, ReiserFS, NTFS or FAT32.
About SystemRescueCdSystemRescueCd, a Linux-based Live CD, is a quick and easy way to repair systems and recover data after serious crashes. With tools ranging from partition managers and disk diagnostic mechanisms (like TestDisk and sfdisk) to basic day-to-day applications (text editors, Midnight Commander etc.), as well as support for all important filesystems, SystemRescueCd is a solution that anyone who is experiencing data loss or other system-related problems should consider using.
Download SystemRescueCd 1.2.3 right now from Softpedia.